The projects are funded by the members of the Cambridge Vehicle Dynamics Consortium and by research grants from other sponsors, including the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council.
The following companies are consortium members:
- Anthony Best Dynamics - Consultancy
- Camcon - Pneumatic and hydraulic valves
- Denby Transport - Goods haulage
- Firestone - Air bags
- Goodyear - Tyres
- Haldex - Braking systems
- SIMPACK - Simulation software
- Mektronika Systems - Electronics
- MIRA - Automotive research and development
- Poclain Hydraulics - Hydraulic pump/motors
- SDC Trailers - Trailer units
- Tinsley Bridge - Steel suspension components
- Tridec - Steered axles
- Volvo Trucks - Tractor units
- Wincanton - Fleet operations
We are also indebted to a number of other companies and individuals:
Feb 12, 2013
Advanced Braking Technology: Cover Story of 'Transport Engineer' February 2013
Dec 03, 2012
CVDC is pleased to announce Anthony Best Dynamics (ABD) as the newest member of the consortium.
Nov 27, 2012
The CVDC was delighted to receive a new FH12 tractor unit from Volvo Trucks during the CVDC meeting in September 2012.
Nov 07, 2012
CVDC is pleased to announce Wincanton as the newest member of the consortium.
May 14, 2012
CVDC is pleased to announce SDC as the newest member of the consortium.